For current students
We have a wide range of resources, appointments and events to help you towards achieving your goals.
Some pages require login using your UB username and password.
Book an appointment
Get in touch to book an appointment or reserve online.
Find a job
Advice and resources to help you find a part-time or graduate job.
Placements and internships
Explore your options for gaining work experience during your studies.
Careers workshops and webinars
See our programme of employability workshops and webinars, and book your place.
Improve your skills and experience over summer with paid projects at local organisations.
Help with CVs, application forms, covering letters, interviews and more.
The Bradford Employability Award - Active Career Planner
Gain credit for your employability activities with this great programme.
Opportunities for study and work placements in Europe and internationally, including funding available.
For international students
Information about working in the UK, plus graduate opportunities in your home or other country.
For postgraduate and MBA students
Tailored support for postgraduate and MBA students.
Explore your options
Find out about your career options beyond university.
Develop your skills
Explore the range of employability skills and find out how to develop them.
Finding suitable courses, funding and applications for further study.
Support in your faculty
Link careers staff and other careers activity in your faculty.
My career and employability centre
- Home of our jobs board featuring a wide range of opportunities, including exclusive listings for our students and graduates.
- Create a profile, upload your CV and tailor your job seeking criteria.
- Plus, easily book your place at any of our workshops, events and careers fairs via the event listings tab.
Build my career
Our career development portal has some great features to enhance your job prospects, including CV builder, interview simulator, assessment centre info and lots of career planning advice through videos, audio clips and interactive exercises.
Graduates First practice test portal
You also have access to a range of full-length practice tests from Graduates First for free!
Register with your university email address to activate your account.
The portal includes:
- Seven verbal reasoning tests
- Seven numerical reasoning tests
- Seven logical reasoning tests
- Game-based assessment
- Workstyle Personality Questionnaire (WPQ)
- Question Identifier Tool (QIT)
- Situational Judgement Test (SJT)
- Automated Video Interview Practice
- Plus a range of Assessment Centre Exercises
Current students use the link above, for graduate accounts please email us at email@example.com with your name, UB number and personal email address and we will set up an account for you.