University of Bradford students and graduates are welcome to attend our regular workshops led by employers, professional experts and Career and Employability Services team members.
Semester two 2019/20
Our careers workshops have three themes this year:
- Career Essentials - covering the employability topics you need to know about
- Professional Insights - guest speakers from a range of industries sharing insights into careers, job roles and recruitment
- Expanding Your Horizons - opportunities abroad, further study and more.
Careers workshops - Coronavirus safety measures
For the safety of all our students and staff, from Tuesday 17 March we are restricting social contact which means that our workshops, where possible, will be delivered online as webinars.
Where is it not possible to present as a webinar, all materials relating to the session will be sent to everyone who has booked, so we would still encourage you to book sessions you are interested in.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please email us for further information.
Week commencing 20 April
Workshops this week:
|Workshop||When and where|
Expanding Your Horizons: Summer Experience at Bradford & other Summer Internship opportunities
Although the face-to-face session has had to be cancelled, please register your details for regular vacancy alerts and other updates
- See our workshops for postgraduate students.
- If you're an employer and wish to lead a workshop, email us today to find out more.
- We also hold a number of careers fairs and employability events throughout the year.
- You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news on upcoming events.