Career and Employability Services
Our services during Coronavirus safety measures
In line with University as a whole, the Career and Employability Services space in Student Central is closed for the foreseeable future.
However, we will endeavour to continue to provide impartial careers information, advice and guidance from professionally qualified staff via remote appointments and online applications.
Watch our video
Our career consultant Beverley Thomas has created a short video outlining how to get the best out of our services during the COVID-19 shutdown.
Find links to our services, information and resources for current students, graduates, staff and businesses below, and please get in touch if you have any questions or comments.
As University of Bradford graduate, you are welcome to access our services for up to five years after your studies, plus we offer specific opportunities exclusively for graduates.
To speak to one of us or to book an appointment:
Call in to see us in Student Central (we are currently closed due to the COVID-19 outbreak).
Telephone: +44 (0)1274 234991 (ext 4991 for internal calls)
Book your appointment online at My Career and Employability Centre
For general enquiries please email: email@example.com
You can also find individual contact details on our team pages.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are currently only offering appointments by email, phone or Skype.
These appointments can be booked online using the following method:
Firstly select a suitable careers appointment, then clearly state your preferred option:
- EMAIL APPOINTMENT - you can attach up to three documents to be checked. You should get email feedback by the end of the chosen appointment time.
- TELEPHONE APPOINTMENT - remember to include a contact phone number – the adviser will contact you at the stated appointment start time.
- SKYPE APPOINTMENT - please include your Skype username and email address linked to your Skype account. The adviser will contact you at the stated appointment start time.
Skype is available as a free download, please visit the Skype website for more information.
If you are outside the UK, please bear in mind the potential time difference between UK time (GMT) and your location.
Face-to-face services in Student Central are not available at the moment due to coronavirus safety measures, but we are still offering remote services during the following hours:
Please note: the last appointment of the day will finish by the stated closing time.
Find us on Facebook
Our facebook page is facebook.com/unibradcareers. We have regular posts each weekday:
- Monday's Graduate Jobs and News
- Tuesday's Internships and Placements
- Wednesday's Careers Updates and International Opportunities
- Thursday's Part-time Jobs Picks
- Friday's Workshop Previews
Services for business
We are always interested to hear from businesses who would like to be involved with the University. You can engage with students in a number of ways, including offering work experience and placements, delivering workshops, attending careers fairs and events and more.