As a University of Bradford alumnus you are welcome to use our all our services for up to five years after you finish your studies. However, we also have a programme that is specifically designed for graduating students to help with the transition into life beyond university.
The Bradford Graduate Programme
See the details of our programme to help you get ready for life after uni.
Book an appointment
Our range of appointments available to graduates.
Find a job
Graduate jobs by sector and faculty.
Advice for graduates considering self-employment and entrepreneurship.
Finding suitable courses, funding and applications for further study.
Details of our Alumni community and what it can offer you.
Explore your options
Find out your career options beyond University.
Develop your skills
Explore the range of employability skills and find out how to develop them.
National Careers Service
Graduates in England can receive additional help from the National Careers Service.
Connect with professional mentors from a range of sectors.
Details of the Graduate Outcomes survey
Future Learn: How to Get A Graduate Job
5 week course available for free - register on the Future Learn website.
Resources for graduates
We have a number of useful online resources available to help you through the various stages of the jobseeking process.
If you have used these resources while at University you should have the option to update to a graduate profile using your personal email address, but if not don't worry, we can set you up - just get in touch with your contact details and UB number and we'll do the rest.
My career and employability centre
- Home of our jobs board featuring a wide range of opportunities, including exclusive listings for our students and graduates.
- Create a profile, upload your CV and tailor your job seeking criteria.
- Plus, easily book your place at any of our workshops, events and careers fairs via the event listings tab.
Build my career
Your career development portal has some great features to enhance your job prospects, including CV builder, interview simulator, assessment centre info and lots of career planning advice through videos, audio clips and interactive exercises.
Graduates First practice test portal
You also have access to a range of full-length practice tests from Graduates First for free!
The portal includes:
- Seven verbal reasoning tests
- Seven numerical reasoning tests
- Seven logical reasoning tests
- Workstyle Personality Questionnaire (WPQ)
- Question Identifier Tool (QIT)
- Situational Judgement Test (SJT)
- Plus a range of Assessment Centre Exercises
Please email us at email@example.com with your name, UB number and personal email address and we will set up an account for you.
- expert advice - for finding job overseas, including information on work permits, visa regulations, cultural and relocation information
- country career guides – packed with country-specific career information, this research tool provides expert advice and insider tips for finding employment opportunities at home and abroad
- corporate profiles – access more than 400,000 country-specific company profiles in various industries such as manufacturing, transportation, consumer goods, consulting services, finance and technology
- worldwide job and internship postings – search for job openings in countries around the world. Listings are updated daily
To find out more, visit:
If you are having any issues with accessing GoinGlobal please email firstname.lastname@example.org