Looking for an opportunity to start your career?
The Bradford Graduate Internship programme is here to help you. We can offer you the chance to secure a paid internship of 10 weeks with a local organisation. It's the perfect stepping stone between university and your first job, and a smart way to enhance your CV and develop your skills after graduating.
Benefits of the programme
- Relevant graduate-level experience in a real-world environment.
- A chance to develop your skills in preparation for your career.
- The opportunity to work on real projects that will develop your expertise and enhance your CV.
- A work-based reference to complement your academic reference.
- The chance to 'test the waters' in the sector or industry.
- Money! You are paid £356 per week.
- A challenge which will test your potential and increase your self-confidence.
- An invaluable opportunity to shape your future.
To be eligible for the programme you must have graduated in summer 2020, and hold a Bachelor's degree in any subject.
You must be able to work without restriction in terms of visa/permit requirements.
You must be available to complete a 10 week full-time internship.
Please note: the Bradford Graduate Internship is intended to be a stepping stone into your future career. We encourage graduates to use the programme to explore career options and build skills and experience.
For this reason, we limit graduates to one internship only as part of the programme, but we will continue to support you after your placement to help you move forward into your future career.