Transdermal drug delivery
CPES offers expertise in the development of novel transdermal formulations. In conjunction with the Centre for Skin Science, Ethical Tissue and the Centre for Chemical and Structural Analysis based at the University of Bradford, CPES scientists have experience in the development of a range of standard and novel formulations for transdermal drug delivery.
Standard Topical Formulation Development
Transdermal Drug Delivery Systems
- Transdermal patches
- Lypotropic Liquid Crystal Systems
- Franz cell analysis, 3-D Raman Microscopy API studies on skin samples, HPLC, LCMS/MS, prep HPLC systems
- Full stability studies on optimized formulations
Natural Product Based Systems-
- Experience and expertise with natural product development including novel delivery systems.
- Expertise in analytical methods for identifying active components in natural products using LCMSMS methods.