Distance Learning LLM (DL LLM)
DL LLM Courses
The School of Law is delighted to launch our new distance learning versions of the LLM programmes delivered on campus. Distance Learning programmes offer additional geographic flexibility coupled with expert support in programme delivery by combining both synchronous and asynchronous sessions. This allows students to study the subjects at their own time but also to join live online sessions with other learners and the lecturers. Here at the School of Law, we use the latest learning technologies for online delivery.
Our DL LLM programmes are listed below:
- DL LLM International Commercial Law
- DL LLM International Human Rights Law and Development
- DL LLM Natural Resources and Environmental Law and Policy
- DL LLM International Legal Studies
- International Banking and Financial Technology Law (Distance Learning) LLM
- International Corporate Law and Governance (Distance Learning) LLM
- Technology and Artificial Intelligence Law (Distance Learning) LLM
Our distance learning programmes have been specifically designed for individuals who are unable to join us on campus LLMs:
- Professionals who are unable to take time from work to embark on a full-time programme
- Individuals having personal/family reasons
- International students not able to afford the cost of UK on-campus studies and living expenses
- Individuals who are unable to meet the UK study visa requirements
The content of the DL programmes mirrors that of our on campus LLMs and will be delivered by the same team of experts, which made our on-campus delivery a great success.
Market relevance and innovation
Our LLM programmes are known for their global reach, market relevance, academic quality, innovative design and content. They combine knowledge of traditional law subjects and disciplines with that of emerging, cutting-edge global law and policy fields (e.g. climate change, COVID-19, global immigration, human rights, e-commerce, sustainability, technology, and fintech). This combination balanced appropriately, makes the programmes attractive to individuals from around the world pursuing a range of career options including careers in legal practice, business, industry and civil society.