This process guides you through all the steps you need to complete before you start studying at the University of Bradford.
Please read information carefully and complete all tasks.
At the bottom of each page, there are up to three buttons to help you navigate between the pages. These buttons will take you forward to the next step, backwards to the previous step, or back to the 'Before you start your course' homepage.
To revisit these pages at any given time, select them from the drop-down menu under 'Before you start your course' on the grey navigation bar at the top of this page.
The online 'Before you start your course' process involves:
- Setting your password for your IT account
- Enrolling online
- Locating your welcome week timetable
- Downloading your teaching timetable
- Booking an appointment to complete and ID check and collect your student card
- Welcoming you to the University of Bradford