Before you start your course
This process guides you through all the steps you need to complete before you start studying at the University of Bradford.
Please read information carefully and complete all tasks.
At the bottom of each page, there are up to three buttons to help you navigate between the pages. These buttons will take you forward to the next step, backwards to the previous step, or back to the 'Before you start your course' homepage.
To revisit these pages at any given time, select them from the drop-down menu under 'Before you start your course' on the grey navigation bar at the top of this page.
The online 'Before you start your course' process involves:
- Setting your password for your IT account
- Enrolling online
- Locating your welcome week timetable
- Locating your individual teaching timetable
- Completing your Welcome & ID check
- Welcoming you to the University of Bradford
If you need assistance whilst completing the process, please review our FAQs section or contact us.
Before you start the process
- Have you got your accommodation sorted? If so, check out our accommodation pre-arrival information
- If you plan to pay your own tuition fees, visit our paying your own tuition fees section
- Check out the term dates to find out when your academic year will start