How to pay
The University of Bradford have partnered with Flywire, providing choice, safety, reliability and convenience for you. You can also pay on campus in the Richmond Building or use our Secure Payment Telephone Line.
Unsure how to pay?
Contact our helpful Payzone Team, Monday to Friday, 10:00-14:00.
We have recently been made aware of instances where students have received fraudulent messages regarding tuition fee payments. Find out how to avoid these and ensure that your payments are made safely.
University of Bradford International College (UBIC) payments
If you are a University of Bradford International College (UBIC) student, please refer to the payment method in your offer letter. Do not use these payment methods.
Pay using Flywire
You can make a card payment, bank transfer or e-wallet payment via Flywire, who facilitate payments from over 240 countries and territories, in more than 150 currencies.
- Pay in your local currency or in GBP (£)
- Avoid bank fees and extra charges
- Exchange rate guarantee when making a bank transfer - if you find a better rate within two hours, Flywire will match it
- Track your payment in real-time and receive email and text alerts each step of the way, including a confirmation your payment has been securely delivered to the University
- 24/7 multilingual support via phone, email or live chat
Pay in person
You can also make card payments in person at the Payzone in the Richmond Building Atrium on campus.
Please note, we do not accept payments in cash.