- Our MChem programmes teach the vital theoretical and practical aspects of chemistry, before offering you a choice of Master's level specialisms in your final year
- Our MChem students have the opportunity to work on placement with our global industry partners during stage 4 of their degree
- Our students can apply for membership of the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
Our BSc (Hons) courses are three-year programmes. Our MChem courses include a specialist fourth year at Master's level, allowing you to complete your studies with a Master's degree.
- Chemistry BSc (Hons)
- Chemistry MChem
- Chemistry - Analytical Chemistry MChem
- Chemistry - Industrial Experience MChem
- Chemistry - Materials Chemistry MChem
- Mathematical and Computational Chemistry MChem
- Chemistry - Medicinal Chemistry MChem
- Foundation Year
A one-year programme which provides an alternate route to degree-level courses
Graduates have options to continue in education or research, or pursue a career in specialist chemistry sectors. Possible routes and roles for graduates include:
- Analytical chemist
- Chemical engineer
Chemistry at Bradford
Chemistry in 30 seconds
This is Bradford
Bradford is an exciting place for a student to be. Our close-knit campus is just a 10-minute walk from the centre of this friendly, diverse and enterprising city.
Find out about the University, the city, and the facilities and services available to our students.