Undergraduate Open Days and events
We've missed seeing you on campus.
Our Open Days are a great way to find out what it's actually like to study at the University of Bradford. They are brilliant for meeting lots of people and experiencing a great atmosphere.
You'll be taken on tours of our campus and accommodation, get the chance to speak to current students, and meet the academics who'll be teaching you.
There are also plenty of talks and activities to get involved with.
On the day
As well as course and subject presentations, talks, tours and workshops will be running to provide expert advice on the following:
- Career options and opportunities
- On-campus accommodation
You'll also be able to:
- Enjoy a guided tour of our campus
- Discover the personal support services available to our postgraduate students
- Find out everything you need to know about applying to study at Bradford
Parking is available on campus, at Shearbridge Car Park.
The postcode is BD7 1PP.
Follow the event signage close to the University - our stewards will also be available to direct you if needed.
Please arrive in good time for your session(s) and plan your route before the day.
Covid-19 Safety at our Open Days
Our staff, student and visitor safety is at the forefront of our on-campus event planning. Here is how we are keeping everyone safe:
- In line with Government guidance, we will be encouraging the wearing of face coverings when inside University buildings. We do understand that there may be some circumstances where people may not be able to wear a face covering and will be mindful and respectful of such circumstances.
- An enhanced cleaning regime is being operated which includes regular cleaning of all high traffic areas and touchpoints, this includes areas such as toilets, door handles and lift buttons.
- Social distancing is encouraged in the busiest areas on campus.
- Where required designated queueing and one-way systems are in operation.
- We encourage regular use of hand sanitising stations which are placed around the University campus.
From 1 April 2022, the Government will update guidance setting out that people with Covid should be careful and considerate of others, similar to advice on other infectious diseases.
To help us keep everyone safe we ask the following of all visitors:
- That everyone takes a sensible approach and considers the safety of others; if you are feeling unwell, with cold or flu-like symptoms, please do not attend campus.
- Adhere to any one way or queueing systems while visiting the University.
- We encourage the wearing of face coverings within the University buildings in line with Government guidance. We do understand that there may be some circumstances where people may not be able to wear a face covering and will be mindful and respectful of such circumstances.
- Hygiene is key - we ask all visitors to make use of the hand sanitising stations on arrival and throughout their visit. Hands should also be washed regularly.
Can't wait until the next Open Day?
Why not get a head start and find out more about studying at Bradford.
Our webinars run throughout the year and will give you an insight into life at Bradford as well as useful information to guide you through your journey to university.
Take a tour of our campus - anytime, anywhere. It's a great way to check out campus from the comfort of your home.
Chat to our students and staff through Unibuddy to find out what life at Bradford is really like and get your burning questions answered.
The Bradford Experience
Sign up for access to our Virtual Open Day: Anytime, University emails and invites to upcoming virtual and on-campus events.