How the Institute of Cancer Therapeutics works with industry
The Institute of Cancer Therapeutics (ICT) provides industry clients with advanced research services focused on development of cancer therapeutics ranging from drug discovery, progression of pharmacology of preclinical candidates through to clinical evaluation.
ICT academic staff members are highly experienced in leading and delivering projects in preclinical drug development and clinical progression. Their scientific know-how and expertise has been shared, through contract research programs, with numerous industry partners from small biotechnology companies to large pharmaceutical multinationals and other prestigious research institutes worldwide.
Why choose ICT as your research service provider
- Support provided from early drug design through to phase I clinical trials
- GCP Laboratory and close links with clinical trial centres
- Excellent academic input from experienced and knowledgeable leaders in their field
- Broad range of excellent facilities, equipment and services
- Dedicated research delivery staff providing regular contact during the program of work
- Formulation expertise for enhanced drug delivery
- Close links with Ethical Tissue-a licensed research tissue bank
As a public listed company, with a portfolio containing assets from the ICT, Incanthera is delighted to continue to promote and strengthen our partnership and support of the ICT and technologies, through the Doctorate PhD programme for ongoing research and development. Suzanne Brocks, Incanthera PLC
ICT Drug Discovery and Development Services Booklet
Download ICT Drug Discovery and Development Services Booklet
(, 6.0 MB)
Describes the Advanced Contract Research Services available at the ICT
If you require this information in an alternative format, please contact our team. You can also read our Website Accessibility Statement.