Welcome to Ethical Tissue
Ethical Tissue (ET) is a Research Tissue Bank specialising in the collection and distribution of biomaterials.
We aim to provide researchers from academia and industry with a wide range of ethically sourced, anonymised human tissue samples and biofluids to support the progression and development of medical research.
This includes the supply of tissue, cell, and fluid samples from a wide range of disease types to meet your individual research requirements.
Why choose our Research Tissue Bank
- Our tissue bank is approved by the Health Research Authority (HRA)
- In 2016, we were named as biobank of the year by UK Clinical Research Collaboration Tissue Directory and Coordination Centre
- We do not focus on specific conditions and is not is restricted in who it can supply
- Researchers can receive ethical approval for their sample requests within 4 weeks, without the need to obtain Research Ethics Services (RES) approval
- Researchers do not need individual project based ethical approval from the National Research Ethics Services (NRES)