Attend our events
Career and Employability Services run a number of regular targeted careers fairs every year, attracting a wide range of our students and graduates seeking job opportunities either while they are studying or beyond graduation
Careers fairs on campus and online*
Our fairs offer you:
- A cost effective means of attracting potential recruits to your business.
- An ideal opportunity to meet a huge number of students and graduates from a variety of disciplines in an informal setting in our large, modern Student Central facility.
- Direct promotion of your organisation and free advertising for your vacancies with a more personal touch where you can discuss your requirements in detail and encourage suitable applicants to apply.
*Due to continuing safety and social distancing measures our first events of the Autumn 2020 term, the Part-time Jobs Fair and the Graduate Jobs and Placements Fair are currently being planned as virtual careers fairs. More details coming soon, get in touch to express your interest.
“It was a pleasure representing our company at the University of Bradford graduate fair. We were very thrilled with the students’ turnout and their interest in our graduate jobs. In addition, the fair was exceptionally well organised.“ A previous exhibitor
Date: Wednesday 4 November 2020
Time: 10:30 - 15:30 (TBC)
Following the success of our Virtual Careers Fair in Summer 2020, this will be our first large autumn fair which takes place entirely online. Designed to introduce students to a wide variety of progression routes whether further study, training, placements, internships or employment, we also want to encourage thinking across subject boundaries and the exploring of opportunities beyond a student's chosen field.
The event is hosted on our JobTeaser portal which gives you the ability to:
- Edit your individual event page (linked to the main fair page) to add videos, photos and presentations, plus information about your organisation and vacancies.
- Create and manage booking slots for engaging with students through live group chat, one-to-one appointments, webinars and more.
- Create a company profile and add live vacancies which are linked to your event page.
Opportunities: All types of graduate positions, graduate training schemes, entry-level jobs (pt/ft), placements and internships.
Students attending: 2000+ expected. Open to students from all faculties and year groups.
Complete the online booking form to register your interest. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
Fees for exhibitors
|Large employer (250+) employees
Chargeable services (e.g. fee paying educational provision, internship & placement facilitators, summer camps)
£150.00 (no VAT)
|SMEs, Social enterprises
Employment based teacher training providers
£50.00 (no VAT)
|Charity / Voluntary organisation (limited number of places available)
Alumni led exhibitor presence
Organisations who have taken UoB students on placement this year
Interviews on campus and virtually
Campus is closed currently due to COVID-19 safety measures, but you can still speak to us about arranging online interviews.
This service is particularly useful if you are recruiting via our jobs board and want to interview students for local part-time or vacation work. We simply agree a date with you, advertise your opportunities, collect applications for you and, after you have pre-selected, contact the students and organise your timetable. All you have to do on the day is come along and interview.
You can also use our services to interview for graduate opportunities and for placements. You are also welcome to include interviewees from other local Universities if you wish.
Available all year round. For more information, or to discuss options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01274 234992.