Attend our events
Career and Employability Services run a number of regular targeted careers fairs every year, attracting a wide range of our students and graduates seeking job opportunities either while they are studying or beyond graduation
Careers fairs on campus
Our fairs offer you:
- A cost effective means of attracting potential recruits to your business.
- An ideal opportunity to meet a huge number of students and graduates from a variety of disciplines in an informal setting in our large, modern Student Central facility.
- Direct promotion of your organisation and free advertising for your vacancies with a more personal touch where you can discuss your requirements in detail and encourage suitable applicants to apply.
“It was a pleasure representing our company at the University of Bradford graduate fair. We were very thrilled with the students’ turnout and their interest in our graduate jobs. In addition, the fair was exceptionally well organised.“ A previous exhibitor
Our sponsorship packages for events can help your organisation connect with our students, and are particularly effective if there are specific opportunities you would like to advertise.
- Premium exhibition stand location, extra wide space approximately 3 x 1.5m
- Lunch for up to six exhibitors
- Two priority parking spaces
- Company logo on electronic and print marketing, including event guide and posters
- Recruitment advert/poster displayed on plasma screens (artwork supplied by sponsor)
- Social media promotion & targeted emails to students to promote opportunities
- plus more (full details sent on receipt of booking form).
Contact us to find out more.
'Drop In and Meet' Days/Presentations
An opportunity to meet and engage with our students on campus. We organise events to suit your needs and market this to our students and graduates. Your event could be formal or informal, held during the day or in the evening, include refreshments, require equipment - whatever you need we will organise the resources and discuss advertising strategies with you.
"I had a great day and we were very well looked after! The room was superb, a projector and laptop were set up for us before we arrived and we had plenty of room for our exhibition stand and promotional materials. Thank you again for your help in making yesterday a great success for Gradcracker."
For more information, or to discuss options, please contact Alison Hedley, Employer & Placement Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01274 235823.
Interviews on campus
We can provide interview facilities for you on campus, and can even arrange your timetable for you.
This service is particularly useful if you are recruiting via our jobs board and want to interview students for local part-time or vacation work. We simply agree a date with you, advertise your opportunities, collect applications for you and, after you have pre-selected, contact the students and organise your timetable. All you have to do on the day is come along and interview.
You can also use our facilities to interview for graduate opportunities and for placements. You are also welcome to include interviewees from other local Universities if you wish.
Facilities are available all year round. For more information, or to discuss options, please email email@example.com or contact us on 01274 234991.