Bradford Graduate Internship Programme 2021/22
- Do you have a project that requires a fresh approach?
- No staff time to dedicate to it?
- Can't afford expensive agency costs?
Then why not let us help you recruit a motivated fresh graduate as an intern?
By offering an internship you will help a 2021 summer graduate enhance their employability profile and improve their chances of progressing into employment. You may even discover hidden talent for your business...
What we'll do for you
- Offer assistance and guidance with your project brief (examples of project areas include: Sales / Marketing / Research / Media / Web Design and Technology / Finance)
- Advertise and promote your opportunity to our 2021 graduates
- Coordinate the recruitment and selection process
- Issue a work contract to your selected candidate and arrange payroll
- Fully prepare and induct your intern
- Visit during the internship and provide 1:1 mentoring support
- Coordinate evaluation of the internship
- Internships start at any time between 4 October 2021 and 25 March 2022 and must last for 10 weeks (NB internships starting before Christmas include a compulsory two-week break over the festive period).
- Project brief to be submitted approximately eight weeks before your intern start date
- Vacancies are advertised for 2-4 weeks
- You interview up to five candidates.
Standard total cost of 10-week internship £3727.50. Discretionary funding up to 40% available depending on size, project and sector. Apply using the Bradford Graduate Internship Brief below.
Bradford Graduate Internship Brief
If you require this information in an alternative format, please contact our team.