Bradford Graduate Internship Programme 2019/20
- Do you have a project that requires a fresh approach?
- No staff time to dedicate to it?
- Can't afford expensive agency costs?
Then why not let us help you recruit a motivated fresh graduate as an intern?
By offering an internship you will help a 2019 summer graduate enhance their employability profile and improve their chances of progressing into employment. You may even discover hidden talent for your business...
What we'll do for you
- Offer assistance and guidance with your project brief (examples of project areas include: Sales / Marketing / Research / Media / Web Design and Technology / Finance)
- Advertise and promote your opportunity to our 2019 graduates
- Coordinate the recruitment and selection process
- Issue a work contract to your selected candidate and arrange payroll
- Fully prepare and induct your intern
- Visit during the internship and provide 1:1 mentoring support
- Coordinate evaluation of the internship
- Internships start at any time between 1 October 2019 and 27 March 2020 and must last for 10 weeks (NB internships starting before Christmas include a compulsory two-week break over the festive period).
- Project brief to be submitted approximately eight weeks before your intern start date
- Vacancies are advertised for 2-4 weeks
- You interview up to five candidates.
Standard total cost of 10 week internship £3560. Discretionary funding up to 40% available depending on size, project and sector. Apply using the Bradford Graduate Internship Brief below.