Science Bridges China
The University of Bradford's RCUK Science Bridges China is an international research platform in advanced materials for healthcare. SBC is led by the Polymer Interdisciplinary Research Centre (Polymer IRC), in collaboration with five leading research institutes at the University of Bradford:
- Centre for Advanced Materials Engineering
- Centre for Polymer Micro and Nano Technology
- Centre for Pharmaceutical Engineering Science
- Institute of Cancer Therapeutics
- Centre for Materials Chemistry
It brings together scientists, companies and hospitals from the UK and China to develop areas in drug discovery, drug delivery and medical technology. It supports collaborative research and open innovation activities, with a focus on research community building.
Our Strategic Links with China 2019
If you require this information in an alternative format, please contact our team.