Skip to content
CfA UKAS Mark of Accreditation for Customer Service Excellence logo
Accredited Archive Service logo

Library cards

When you join the University you will receive a UB/staff card, this card is also your library card. You will automatically have a library account created for you.

Visitors, using one of our library access schemes, must register at our Welcome Desk, where we will issue you with a library card.

You must have your card with you to visit the library, as you need it to enter and exit the library security gates.

Important note: Your UB/staff card is not transferable. You may not lend your card to anyone else.

Lost your card or never received one?

MyBradford will be able to help you. They have a desk service you can visit in Student Central and the Richmond Building. If you have lost your card the University will charge you a small fee for its replacement.

Note: Contact if you are a visitor using one of Library access schemes.

Staff and student cards are available from MyBradford.

Replacements for external library cards are available from the Welcome Desk in the J. B. Priestley Library.