A wonderful resource of images, stories and ideas for students, staff and members of the public.
Discover over 150 collections of rare books and archives: manuscripts, letters, photographs, artworks, newspapers, maps, pamphlets, objects, digital files, and even J.B. Priestley's pipes.
COVID-19 - Special Collections closed until further notice
Special Collections will be closed to visitors until further notice, as part of the University’s response to Government advice about the coronavirus pandemic. Special Collections staff will be working from home during this time. Emails will continue to be monitored during working hours. Please note the Archivist works part-time and there may be some delay in replying.
- Archive Accreditation
- Special Collections and copyright law
- Special Collections policies
- Help with Special Collections catalogues
- How to cite Special Collections documents
- Mitrinovic Archive Cataloguing Project
- PaxCat Project
- Putting Flesh on the Bones Project
- Inter-Library loans
- Publication and commercial use
- Teachers and schools
I thoroughly enjoyed my time in the archive, and I'm extremely grateful for the friendly welcome and great help