A wonderful resource of images, stories and ideas for students, staff and members of the public.
Discover over 150 collections of rare books and archives: manuscripts, letters, photographs, artworks, newspapers, maps, pamphlets, objects, digital files, and even J.B. Priestley's pipes.
Special Collections at the University of Bradford collects, organises, preserves and makes accessible, unique and distinctive collections to support learning, teaching and research for all.
Covid-19 - updated access to Special Collections
Special Collections has re-opened to researchers. Appointments are available but must be pre-booked. We have a limited scan and send service to enable digital access to our collections. Please contact email@example.com with any enquiries about the collections and to book an appointmnet.
- Archive Accreditation
- Special Collections and copyright law
- Special Collections policies
- Help with Special Collections catalogues
- How to cite Special Collections documents
- Mitrinovic Archive Cataloguing Project
- PaxCat Project
- Putting Flesh on the Bones Project
- Enquiry Service
- Inter-Library loans
- Publication and commercial use
- Teachers and schools
I thoroughly enjoyed my time in the archive, and I'm extremely grateful for the friendly welcome and great help