COVID-19 - Updated access to Special Collections
Physical access to Special Collections is still suspended, as part of the University’s response to the Coronavirus pandemic. Special Collections staff are continuing to work from home. A limited scan and send service to enable researchers access to our collections digitally will commence on 15th September. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
A wonderful resource of images, stories and ideas for students, staff and members of the public.
Discover over 150 collections of rare books and archives: manuscripts, letters, photographs, artworks, newspapers, maps, pamphlets, objects, digital files, and even J.B. Priestley's pipes.
- Archive Accreditation
- Special Collections and copyright law
- Special Collections policies
- Help with Special Collections catalogues
- How to cite Special Collections documents
- Mitrinovic Archive Cataloguing Project
- PaxCat Project
- Putting Flesh on the Bones Project
- Inter-Library loans
- Publication and commercial use
- Teachers and schools
I thoroughly enjoyed my time in the archive, and I'm extremely grateful for the friendly welcome and great help