Welcome to all our new and returning students!
This autumn we are happy to announce the return of the following services:
- Full access to library shelves for browsing and borrowing.
- Phased reopening of our Library Counter.
- Campus appointments for Subject Librarians online and in person (please wear a mask).
- Special Collections now open by appointment to researchers.
- Need to book individual study spaces removed.
- Floor 01 open with option to book study tables for groups.
- 24/7 opening.
- Calm Space on Floor 0 for relaxing and recharging.
- Participating in a Zoom teaching session whilst in the Library? Go to room 0.07 or 0.08. No need to book. These rooms are to be shared and fit 2-3 people.
More service announcements to be made throughout autumn.
Use the Databases and subject specific resources button above to find resources for your subject.
- Databases and subject specific resources
- Reading lists
- Bradford Scholars repository
- New books and books on order
- Our collections
- Reference materials
- Finding books during the COVID-19 closure
Using the library
- COVID-19 new service information
- My Library
- Access online resources
- Borrowing and returning
- Group study rooms and equipment
- Library help
- OpenAthens accounts
- Printing and photocopying
- Reserving and renewing
- Suggest a new book
- Visitor access
Find out about
- Inter-Library Loans
- Literature reviews and systematic reviews
- Open Access
- Academic Skills
- Collaborative partners
- Distance learners
- International students
- Library accessibility and services for disabled users
- School and college visitors
- Video guides
I’ve really liked the flexibility around library opening hours, as an environment for learning it's friendly and helpful.
Discover over 150 collections of rare books and archives: manuscripts, letters, photographs, artworks, newspapers, maps, pamphlets, objects, digital files, and even J.B. Priestley's pipes. A wonderful resource of images, stories and ideas for students, staff and members of the public.
Our research support team is ready to assist with Open Access, literature searching, increasing citations, etc either in person, or through workshops and events.
Latest from your library service
New library calm space
New library performance webpage and customer charter
Library support to get reading lists ready for 21/22
Changes to library services - autumn 2021