Welcome to all our new and returning students!
This autumn we are happy to announce the return of the following services:
- Full access to library shelves for browsing and borrowing from 23 Aug.
- Phased reopening of our Library Counter from 1 Sep.
- Campus appointments for Subject Librarians from 6 Sep.
- Special Collections now open by appointment to researchers.
- Floor 01 closed for a week to get ready for start of term - week commencing 20 Sep.
- Need to book study spaces removed from 20 Sep.
More service announcements to be made throughout September.
Use the Databases and subject specific resources button above to find resources for your subject.
- Databases and subject specific resources
- Reading lists
- Bradford Scholars repository
- New books and books on order
- Our collections
- Reference materials
- Finding books during the COVID-19 closure
Using the library
- COVID-19 new service information
- My Library
- Access online resources
- Borrowing and returning
- Group study rooms and equipment
- Library help
- OpenAthens accounts
- Printing and photocopying
- Reserving and renewing
- Suggest a new book
- Visitor access
Find out about
- Inter-Library Loans
- Literature reviews and systematic reviews
- Open Access
- Academic Skills
- Collaborative partners
- Distance learners
- International students
- Library accessibility and services for disabled users
- School and college visitors
- Video guides
I’ve really liked the flexibility around library opening hours, as an environment for learning it's friendly and helpful.
Discover over 150 collections of rare books and archives: manuscripts, letters, photographs, artworks, newspapers, maps, pamphlets, objects, digital files, and even J.B. Priestley's pipes. A wonderful resource of images, stories and ideas for students, staff and members of the public.
Our research support team is ready to assist with Open Access, literature searching, increasing citations, etc either in person, or through workshops and events.
Latest from your library service
Floor 01 closed for the week commencing Mon 20 Sep
Changes to library services in September
Access to shelves
August 2021 - EDI Conversations
Library support to get reading lists ready for 21/22
Covid-19 new service information
Unpaywall PDF links in Summon
Broaden Bradford's Books
New out of hours chat service - Need Help?
New Library Help service
New noise complaint contact number
Reading for Pleasure Book Exchange