Advanced Health Care:
- Digital Health Enterprise Zone (DHEZ), which is a £13m partnership led by the University of Bradford and the City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council, with £3.5m of funding from the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS). CS is playing leading role in the delivery of the Digital health agenda of the university, leading the healthcare technology Unit (Qahwaji) and the Technology House (Hu)
- Externally funded projects by NHS National Innovation Centre, Digital Catapults, Translate, Meditech grant, entitled “Efficient 3D Corneal Modelling”, Oct 2013 – Oct 2017, value £250K.
- Small grants funded by the Digital Catapult on 5G and Healthcare, 2018, £10K
- Digital Health Projects funded by Translate (14 funded student summer projects, £2.5K each)
- FP7 COSMOS project (In Silico Models for the Prediction of Human Repeated Dose Toxicity of Cosmetics to Optimise Safety, part of the in €50M Seurat-1 Cluster) on predicting the toxicity level of chemicals in cosmetics (€565K).
- Innovate UK SINCBAC and HARNet projects on advanced aerospace communications;
- EPSRC project: Light-weight Verification of Synthetic Biology
- H2020-MSCA-ITN-2016 (Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Networks), “SECRET: SEcure Network Coding for Reduced Energy nexT generation Mobile Small cells”
- Innovate UK/Datong project on Datong Tracking System;
- FP7 project “First European Comprehensive SOLar Irradiance Data exploitation”
- JLR AAA project Advanced Powertrain Reliability R&D - Intelligent Personalised Powertrain Health Care (InPowerCare)
- European Space Agency (ESA): 'Solar Events Prediction system For Space Launch Risk Estimation'. In Collaboration with the Technical University of Catalonia (Spain and the University of Malaga (Spain)
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (RISE), "Secure and Wireless Multimodal Biometric Scanning Device for Passenger Verification Targeting Land and Sea Border Control
- InnovateUK funded KTP project with Hebe Works Limited,
- Innovate UK KTP and EU Access Innovation projects with industry (e.g. Intelligent Manufacturing for Rakusen’s Ltd, Smart Network Traffic Monitoring with Xalient Ltd, etc.)
- British Council SITARA project on sustainable smart grids.
- European Council (Interreg) funded project on Smart Cities and Open Data REuse (SCORE) grant value: €2.8M
- Innovate UK and direct industry-funded projects, such as KTP “Decision Support System for Sustainable Housing” with Incommunities Bradford
- KTP “Open Data for Smart Cities” with HebeWorks Leeds, Innovate UK Urban Living: Integrated Products and Services competition: Binnovation - Using IoT technology for household waste etc.