We have a proven track record of working in partnership with organisations to identify areas for development and develop realistic plans to improve care practices in dementia care.
WHAT DOES YOUR CONSULTANCY SERVICE CONSIST OF?
By combining our expertise in practice, evaluation and research we are able to support you and your organisation to embed person-centred care in a timely and sustainable way.
We can help you to:
- Overcome the challenges you face in improving care services for people with dementia
- Get started in the Practice Development process
- Choose from a range of interventions to support Practice Development
- Achieve sustainable result
We are proud to offer a no frills service; no unachievable goals, no window dressing - just solid, evidence-based consultancy that works with you to achieve results
In addition to this, we offer a consultancy service to organisations to develop bespoke change management projects combining training with supporting staff to implement change.
WHAT CAN BE INCLUDED?
Our previous consultancy projects have included the following:
- Common sense, detailed reports highlighting areas for development
- An observation of practice from the perspective of residents with dementia, using Dementia Care Mapping
- A critical review of your existing care policy in terms of its fit with new regulations
- An audit of staff skills and knowledge using specially developed tools
- An audit of the physical environment
- An evaluation of operational performance
- Tailored interventions and support to suit your organisation and budget
- Help with planning and implementation strategies
- Jargon free contracting arrangement
- No hidden fees, clear project plans with deliverables
- Project management advice and support
- Training packages as part of the consultancy process
WHAT IS THE COST?
The cost of bespoke consultancy packages are dependent on the needs of each organisation therefore, packages are costed on an individual basis. We can tailor our consultancy services to meet your financial requirements and budgets.
Below are examples of consultancy services we have delivered previously: