Faculty and subject groups
In addition to location based alumni groups, there are also a number of faculty and/or subject based alumni groups that you can join.
Faculty and Subject Groups
- Division of Psychology Alumni (Facebook)
- Faculty of Life Sciences Alumni & Students (LinkedIn)
- Peace Studies and International Development (LinkedIn)
- School of Management Alumni and Students group (LinkedIn)
- School of Management Alumni Group (WhatsApp*)
- School of Pharmacy & Medical Sciences (Facebook Page)
*Email email@example.com to request the joining details.
As a graduate of the University, you may be eligible to join a professional network or association based on the programme you may have completed.
Association of MBAs (AMBA)
AMBA’s global membership is composed of MBA, MBM and DBA students and graduates from the top 1.68% of Business Schools in the world.
By joining AMBA, you will instantly be part of an international, professionally diverse network of more than 45,000 members. From those in their first week of study, to experienced and senior business leaders, this buoyant network harnesses the expertise of the MBA community to share insights and thought leadership, create business networking opportunities and amplify the collective voice of MBAs all around the world.
AMBA Membership is available to all current students and graduates of the Bradford MBA and Masters in Management Programmes. Sign-up at AMBA Membership website.