Transferring from another university
If you’re currently studying at another university and would like to transfer to The University of Bradford, you’ll be pleased to know that many of our undergraduate courses accept students into the second and third year. This is called advanced entry.
The University of Bradford is happy to consider your application if you are studying at university level and wish to transfer to one of our degree programmes beyond your first year.
Please check the course page for the degree course you are interested in to see if they accept transfers.
In the application, you must provide the following:
- your high school qualifications, including all your Level 3 qualifications as well as your GCSE or equivalent English Language and Maths qualifications
- your post-school qualifications, including any that you may have started but not completed
- if you are currently studying, any exam results known, and a list of those still to be taken
- work experience if relevant
Once your application is received and advanced entry is possible, we will contact you by email to request the following documents:
- a copy of your qualifications and transcripts
- a copy of your programme specification and a module descriptor for all the modules you have completed or are yet to complete
Once received, your application and supporting documents will be sent to our academic staff for evaluation. You will be informed about our decision by UCAS. If your application is successful, the offer will advise you of any conditions of the offer and the year of entry.
Applications must be submitted through UCAS, and the required documents emailed along with your UCAS Personal ID no later than 31 August 2023. Relevant documents should be emailed to email@example.com