Your graduation ceremony is a significant milestone in your life, it's a celebration of your achievement, to share with family, friends, coursemates and those who have taught and influenced you in your time at the University of Bradford.
Summer 2020 Ceremonies
The Summer 2020 Graduations Ceremonies are scheduled to take place on 14, 15 and 16 July 2020.
The finalised schedule for the Summer 2020 ceremonies will appear here once confirmed.
- Invitations to the ceremonies are issued to all final year students in anticipation of the successful completion of their course in time for the ceremonies. You must not wait to receive your results before you register your wish to attend. If you are unsuccessful your attendance will be automatically cancelled.
- Invitations are issued via e:Vision and an email notifying you of the invitation will be sent to your student email account and any personal account held on file. Please ensure that the details the University holds for you are correct. Invitations are not sent via post.
- If you or your guests require an invitation letter for visa purposes, please see our travelling from overseas section.
- The deadline for completing your ceremony reply must be adhered to in order to guarantee guest tickets for the ceremony. The date will be advertised as part of the invitation process. Your place in the ceremony can not be guaranteed if you reply after the advertised date.
- Students who owe a debt to the University which is not cleared by the advertised deadline will forfeit their chance to attend the ceremonies and will be unable to defer their attendance to a future ceremony. If you need to discuss this please contact Credit Control as soon as possible.
- Research Students can submit MPhil and PhD theses, for Viva Voce examination, all year round. We are, therefore, not always able to predict when students expect to graduate. If you believe that you are eligible to graduate and have not received an invitation please contact the Research Team or the Ceremonies Team for assistance.