Erasmus+ Research Placements
The University of Bradford is offering Erasmus+ Research Work Placements during Term 1, 2021/2022.
The opportunities are in the fields of Business and Management, Computer Science, Engineering and Life Sciences.
Application and Selection Criteria
- These opportunities are open to Bachelor, Master and PhD students (including recent graduates);
- Students must be recipients of an Erasmus+ Grant;
- Selection will be based on the student’s CV, transcript of records, language certificate (B2 minimum) and on the Work Placements requirements;
- Applications must be nominated by the student’s home University;
- Deadline to submit the applications: 30/06/2021
- Students submitting individual applications will not be considered.