The Green is the centre of student life here at Bradford.
It's located just a few minutes from the Students' Union, the library and your morning lectures. This makes it the perfect place to call home during your time at university.
Living at The Green means you'll be a part of a close-knit community, our Green Ambassadors organise social events, trips, competitions and games – so you'll have plenty of opportunities to meet new people and make lots of friends.
£119.21 per week
Apartments are great if you like your privacy. Each of them has six en-suite bedrooms, so you can enjoy your own private shower room.
Every apartment has a shared kitchen/dining area and living space and bedrooms include a three quarter bed, desk study area and a wardrobe.
Our apartments also cater for people with a wide range of disabilities.
Take a look around an apartment:
It's not just a great place to live, it's also an award-winning sustainable living environment. The Green was the first student residential project in the UK to achieve the BREEAM accolade of 'outstanding'.
Just some of the sustainable features include:
- solar sourced energy for heating and light
- rainwater harvesting and aerated taps and showers that reduce water usage
- grow your own food patches
- compost and recycling bins
1st in the UK and 3rd in the world for Accommodation Office Support (International Student Barometer, 2016).
A team of senior and student Wardens are on duty every weeknight and weekend offering advice and information.
- Onsite launderette
- Fully fitted, well equipped kitchen/dining area
- Shared or en-suite shower room
- Well-furnished study bedroom
See a detailed list of the furnishings and fixtures in your accommodation.
- 24 hour security
- Accredited with the Secure by Design standard
- Monitored CCTV throughout the site
- Each townhouse/apartment and bedroom has unique fob access
Insurance of your belongings is included, and covers the contents of your room and other personal items.
Location, location, location
The Green is in the heart of the action.
- Local grocery shop: 3 minute walk
- JB Priestley Library: 4 minute walk
- University of Bradford Union: 5 minute walk
- Bradford city centre: 12 minute walk