Skip to content

Returning students

Welcome back to the University of Bradford

All continuing students are required to re-enrol, re-affirming your wish to study with the University for another year.

Message from the Vice-Chancellor

I would like to extend a very warm welcome to all new and returning students to the University of Bradford.

You are a student at a university committed to excellence, internationalisation, equality and diversity and sustainability.

I encourage you to take every opportunity to engage in the broader university experience, through the many opportunities provided by our support services and our Students’ Union, and to engage in this vibrant and exciting community and city.

An image of Shirley Congdon, Vice-Chancellor at the University of Bradford.

Professor Shirley Congdon, Vice-Chancellor of the University of Bradford

What is re-enrolment?

Re-enrolment involves the formal update of your personal information on e:Vision, such as your contact and home address, your personal email address etc. - a task which will ensure you receive future correspondence from the University of Bradford.

You will receive an email inviting you to re-enrol on e:Vision; you'll need your student login details to complete re-enrolment. You are required to re-enrol at the start of each academic year, i.e. before commencing your studies and no later than the first week of teaching. 

If your programme started at a non-standard point in the academic year you are asked to re-enrol on the anniversary of your start date. 

As a continuing student it is important that you re-enrol, as we may otherwise assume that you have withdrawn from the University. It is part of the formal Student Contract between you and the University.

Having problems?

If you do not receive the invitation email, or if you have any other issues, please email us.

If you're having difficulty logging into e:Vision you can reset your University password.

Useful Contact details


MyBradford is a first point of contact for students who need help, information or guidance and can be found in the Foyer of the Richmond Building

A full list of the services they provide can be found here

Programme Administration

If you have any programme specific queries you can contact your programme admin using the details below;

FacultyEmail addressLocation
Faculty of Engineering & Informatics  Richmond C21
Faculty of Health Studies  Horton A1.07 
Faculty of Life Sciences  Richmond C21 
Faculty of Management, Law & Social Sciences    
 - School of Management/School of Law  Richmond C21
 - School of Social Sciences  Richmond C21

Other useful links

International students

As a continuing student it is important that you re-enrol, as we may otherwise assume that you have withdrawn from the University. You must have a valid visa in order to continue your studies at the University of Bradford.

If you need any further clarification or advice about your immigration status and studies please contact the Visa Support Team on or 01274 236900.

Postgraduate Research Students

Postgraduate Research Students are also expected to re-enrol each year, even when going in to your writing up phase.

Re-enrolment is  your opportunity to update your personal information on e:Vision and read and accept the formal Student Contract between you and the University.

As a continuing student it is important that you re-enrol, as we may otherwise assume that you have withdrawn from the University

More information for Research students can be found on the Research section of our website.

Contact details

If you have any queries please contact the administration team for your Faculty;

FacultyEmail addressPhone number
Engineering & Informatics  +44 (0) 1274 234028
Health Sciences  +44 (0) 1274 236099
Life Sciences  +44 (0) 1274 235039
Management, Law & Social Sciences  +44 (0) 1274 234528

Student handbook

Your one-stop guide to the services and support available to you, as well as key dates and contacts.