Our research blogs feature articles and profiles from across our three research themes, with new content added regularly.
See the list below, organised by category.
- Dr Karina Croucher - The role of archaeology in grief
- Continuing Bonds: exploring the meaning and legacy of death through past and contemporary practice
- Visualising Heritage - 3D modelling of archaeological artefacts and monuments
- Visualising Heritage continued
- Stonehenge hidden landscapes
Arts and culture
- Dr Gisela Helfer - naked mole rats and why it’s time to stop putting the clocks back
- Academic Profile - Dr Sara Rye: Managing natural disasters
- Dr Rhys Kelly and Dr Ute Kelly - Community engagement and climate adaptation
- Deep face recognition technology effective in criminal investigations
- Deep face recognition continued
- Using digital technology to increase trust in politics
- Dr Dhaval Thakker - AI, smart objects and the internet of things
- Academic Profile - Dr Kulvinder Panesar
Prof Sankar Sivarajah: -
- How data literate is your business workforce?
- My unplanned academic career
- Drone Swarms and a Quantum Computing Revolution - The world of agri-tech
- Dr Melanie Cooper - A midwife’s mission to to bring dignity to pregnant migrant women
- Prof Fiona Macaulay - Peace is the bigger picture
- Changing police attitudes and practices around violence against women and girls in Brazil
- Prof Peter Mitchell - Autism and the double empathy problem
- Professor Ana Cristina Costa - Could you tolerate your work colleagues on Mars?
- Academic profile: Professor Ifiok Otung - Space research can bring a feelgood factor to Bradford
- Professor Rami Qahwaji - "We need to forecast space weather better"
- Automated Solar Activity Prediction (ASAP) system used by NASA
- Anna de Korte secondment at Bradford's National Science and Media Museum
- Prof Marina Bloj - From cave paintings to CGI - the undiscovered universe of how we see the world and learn from it
- Dr Ghorbani Mojarrad - How does a curved screen effect the eye?