Services for distance learners
Additional services are available for students on distance learning courses, check to see if you are on a distance learning course.
Note: Please check your University of Bradford email frequently, as this is the main method by which we will contact you.
- Books will be posted out to the address on your e:Vision account.
- You can borrow up to 30 books.
- Most books will renew automatically, check your library record if this does not happen as you may need to return a book.
If we do not have access to a book or journal article you need, you can request an Inter-Library Loan.
Accessing journal articles
- Access journal articles via Summon.
- If we only have paper copies of a journal article you need fill in the Journal article request form. Please ensure you add 'Distance Learner' to the Distance Learner / Other Info box.
- If we do not have access to a journal article you need, you can request an Inter-Library Loan.
- For help with referencing and finding resources, contact or make and appointment with your subject librarian.
- Questions about library distance learning support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information about visiting other libraries.
- Other library enquiries.