Learning, Teaching and Quality Enhancement
- Provide a high-quality academic experience for all students.
- Develop, teach and enhance well‑designed programmes.
- Reliably assess and recognise student and staff achievement.
- Deliver our Learning, Teaching and Student Experience strategy.
- To align our practices to the UK Professional Standards Framework and the Teaching Excellence Framework.
- To engage with the scholarship of practice and direct Higher Education policy for the benefit of staff and students.
- As a proactive, faculty-facing professional service with independent leadership and specialist expertise.
- In partnership with students, the wider sector and regulators to achieve these aims.
Contact LTQE staff
How the Directorate works with the University & details of our team members
Outlines (module descriptors) of University of Bradford course components
Specifications of the programmes of study offered by the University of Bradford
Why Bradford's teaching and assessment makes our graduates stand out
Pandemic disruption to study is fairly & robustly addressed by these Academic Regulations
All about outside experts, independent examiners & work with professional bodies
The University's academic partnerships delivering collaborative teaching
Recognition of prior learning
Guidance & advice about our RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) processes
Our whole career framework for recognising teaching and tutoring in Higher Education
How Bradford's courses of study are developed, monitored and reviewed
Teaching Fellows and awards
Roll of honour for some of the excellent teachers and practictioners at UoB