Why Bradford's teaching and assessment makes our graduates stand out
Learning, Teaching and Quality Enhancement
LTQE, the University of Bradford academic quality and educational development service, works:
- To coordinate the implementation of the University Learning, Teaching and Student Experience Strategy.
- To align University of Bradford educational practice to the UK Professional Standards Framework and the Teaching Excellence Framework.
- To engage with the scholarship of practice and direct Higher Education policy for the benefit of staff and students.
- As a proactive, faculty-facing professional team with independent leadership and specialist expertise.
- In partnership with students, the wider sector and regulators to achieve these aims.
LTQE publish more information on these aims in the sections on this website and in more detail on our Intranet site (University login required).
LTQE are a flexibly working team with some members fully remote, some fully on-campus and most working blended according to commitments. When we are not working from home we can be found on D, E and F floors of the Richmond building. You can call our LTQE administrators on extension 8523 (+44 (0) 1274 238523) or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our Intranet page (login required) to contact the LTSE Academic Experience teams
How University of Bradford programmes are developed, monitored and reviewed
All about outside experts, independent examiners & work with professional bodies
Externally funded projects supporting learning, teaching and student experience
Durable records of Bradford modules including syllabus, outcomes and assessment
The University's academic partnerships delivering collaborative teaching
Our whole career framework for enhancing teaching & learning in HE
Durable records of the programmes of study offered by the University of Bradford
Guidance & advice about accredited and/ or experiential Recognition of Prior Learning
Our roll of honour for the outstanding quality practitioners at the University of Bradford.