Learning, Teaching and Student Experience
The LTSE office works:
- To coordinate the implementation of our Learning, Teaching and Student Experience Strategy.
- To align University of Bradford LTSE practice to the UK Professional Standards Framework and the Teaching Excellence Framework.
- To engage with the scholarship of practice and direct Higher Education policy for the benefit of staff and students.
- As a proactive, faculty-facing professional service with independent leadership and specialist expertise.
- In partnership with students, the wider sector and regulators to achieve these aims.
We publish more information on these aims in the sections on this website and in more detail on our Intranet site (University login required).
Why Bradford's teaching and assessment makes our graduates stand out
Contact LTSE staff
How the Office of the PVC works with the University & details of our team members
Develop & review
How University of Bradford programmes are developed, monitored and reviewed
All about outside experts, independent examiners & work with professional bodies
Durable records of Bradford modules including syllabus, outcomes and assessment
The University's academic partnerships delivering collaborative teaching
Our whole career framework for enhancing teaching & learning in HE
Durable records of the programmes of study offered by the University of Bradford
Recognising Prior Learning
Guidance & advice about accredited and/ or experiential Recognition of Prior Learning
Teaching Fellows & awards
Our roll of honour for the outstanding quality practictioners at the University of Bradford