- Thursday 15 December 2022, 12:00pm to 2:00pm
Vice-Chancellor Professor Shirley Congdon is inviting staff and students to a festive gathering in the Atrium. The gathering will take place on Thursday 15th December from 12.00pm to 2.00pm and will include music, singing and plenty of delicious free food.
Stalls will be providing:
- Hot roast Beef soft roll with lashings of gravy finished with caramelized onions.
- Hot roast Turkey (Halal) in a soft roll with sage & onion stuffing finished with a brie and cranberry compote.
- Stunning nut roast topped with melting brie and pickled cranberries finished with fresh rocket.
- Mince pies and Christmas cake (Halal)
- Mulled Wine and Non-alcoholic drinks
And members of the choir will bring a festive atmosphere.
We hope to see you there.