Find out more about visas, paying tuition fees, and accommodation.
- We assist international applicants with making a successful Student Visa application
- We ensure international students are complying with the Student Visa rules during their studies
- We ensure the University of Bradford is meeting our Student Visa sponsor licence requirements
- We advise international students on issues relating to other student-related visa and immigration issues
The Immigration Rules are subject to change and it is important that international applicants have the most up-to-date information to allow them to make a Student Visa application. We do our best to provide the most recent information on our website, but please also check the official government website before applying for your visa.
How we can help
The Visa Support Team will assist and support you throughout the process of your Student Visa application.
- We advise on the CAS process and assist you with making a successful visa application for you and your family, including advising on financial requirements, TB Testing, and ATAS Clearance
- We conduct pre-CAS applicant support interviews
- We offer advisory webinars for applicants and agents
- We organise an airport pick up service and orientation programme for new students
We will continue to support you during your studies here at the University of Bradford with matters concerning your visa and immigration responsibilities and with general welfare support all the way through to your Graduation.
Important CAS Dates
Pre-Sessional English Programmes (PREP)
Deposit and CAS documents deadlines:
20 week PREP - Friday 15th March 2024
10 week PREP - Friday 17th May 2024
6 week PREP - Friday 14th June 2024
Deposit deadline is 21 July 2024
CAS deadline for all programmes is 28 July 2024
Deposit deadline is 30 August 2024
CAS deadline is 30 August 2024
Deposit and CAS documents deadline for all programmes is 29 November 2024.
We must receive your payment of £5,000 toward your tuition by the deposit deadline to provide us enough time to process your CAS. Please find information on how to pay.
To submit your documents, email them to CASdocuments@bradford.ac.uk
These are strict deadlines. We cannot accept any evidence after the deadline. If you will not meet the deadline for any reason, you may want to consider deferring your offer to the next intake. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on deferring.