Bradford Graduate Talent
What can Bradford Graduate Talent offer you?
- Our JobMatch service between 1st July and 31st August 2023 for graduates from undergraduate programmes with a West Yorkshire postcode. Please complete our form here to sign up for this service or learn more below.
- Access to GradSkills – Jumpstart Your Career for West Yorkshire graduates. Access bespoke career learning for graduates, individual coaching, as well as invites to exclusive recruitment and networking events. Sign up here.
- We are planning three events for recent graduates and alumni on weeks commencing 24th and 31st July 2023 – Check Handshake for updates.
- Personalised support – all graduates from undergraduate courses that sign up for Bradford Graduate Talent receive regular personalised contact by phone and email and support accessing our appointments, jobs and events.
- Exclusive access to the Bradford Graduate Internships which start from September 2023.
Register now for our JobMatch service running between 1st July and 31st August 2023 for graduates searching for roles in West Yorkshire. When you register, you can tell us what type of job you are looking for and in which location(s) in West Yorkshire. We will send you a weekly email with suggested graduate jobs for you to apply for.
Jumpstart your career with Skills Connect
So, you're thinking of signing up - what are the benefits for you?
- Bronze/silver/gold certificates for different levels of completion - you can put these on your CV to impress future employers.
- Coaching after first three completed modules to help you formulate future plans.
- In-person networking events where you can meet real-life employers.
- Improving your job prospects through the module content, using research skills, and learning about local employment opportunities.
- It's all online and self-directed, so you can complete anywhere at any time.
- There is an optional in-person module too.
For more information and to enrol on the course, please visit the GradSkills website
Register your interest today.
We will be running three sessions after graduation this summer so you don’t have to say bye to uni too soon! Watch this space to see topics and dates!
All graduates from undergraduate programmes that sign up for Bradford Graduate Talent will receive regular personalised support by phone or email to ensure you progress in your chosen field.
If you are based in Bradford, you can also work with our adviser from Skillshouse and tap into their advertised roles and network of resources across the city.
Get the most out of Handshake as a graduate
Your access to Handshake continues for five years after you finish your degree. Compete your profile by uploading your most recent CV and employers will reach out to you with opportunities! As well as networking with employers, also use Handshake to search for jobs and book appointments and events.