Undergraduate Open Days and events
We've missed seeing you on campus.
Our Open Days are a great way to find out what it's actually like to study at the University of Bradford. They are brilliant for meeting lots of people and experiencing a great atmosphere.
You'll be taken on tours of our campus and accommodation, get the chance to speak to current students, and meet the academics who'll be teaching you.
There are also plenty of talks and activities to get involved with.
On the day
As well as course and subject presentations, talks, tours and workshops will be running to provide expert advice on the following:
- Career options and opportunities
- On-campus accommodation
You'll also be able to:
- Enjoy a guided tour of our campus
- Discover the personal support services available to our postgraduate students
- Find out everything you need to know about applying to study at Bradford
Parking is available on campus, at Shearbridge Car Park.
The postcode is BD7 1PP.
Follow the event signage close to the University - our stewards will also be available to direct you if needed.
Please arrive in good time for your session(s) and plan your route before the day.
Please note that parking spaces are limited and we're unable to guarantee you a space. We advise arriving early to maximise your chances of finding a space.
Covid-19 Safety at our Open Days
Planned Rail Strikes
Rail strikes are planned for Saturday 26 November. We know this may cause difficulties for many who rely on trains to get around.
If you would usually travel by train please consider the following suggestions:
• Check your planned travel arrangements before setting off. The trainline has information on individual train operators that you may find useful https://www.thetrainline.com/trains/great-britain/industrial-action
• Consider alternative travel arrangements – can you travel by other means of transport such as a bus or carshare with a friend?
• Allow extra time to travel – due to the train strikes other services such as buses and coaches may be much busier.
Parking is available on campus for the Open Day. The designated carpark is Shearbridge and the postcode is BD7 1PP.
Can’t make it?
Or alternatively, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to organise an individual campus visit.
Our staff, student and visitor safety is at the forefront of our on-campus event planning. Here is how we are keeping everyone safe:
To help us keep everyone safe we ask the following of our guests:
- hygiene is key - we ask all visitors to make use of the hand sanitising stations on arrival and throughout their visit. Hands should also be washed regularly
Do not attend campus if:
- you are not feeling well, have a temperature, or think you may have Covid-19 or any other infection
Can't wait until the next Open Day?
Why not get a head start and find out more about studying at Bradford.
Our webinars run throughout the year and will give you an insight into life at Bradford as well as useful information to guide you through your journey to university.
Take a tour of our campus - anytime, anywhere. It's a great way to check out campus from the comfort of your home.
Chat to our students and staff through Unibuddy to find out what life at Bradford is really like and get your burning questions answered.
The Bradford Experience
Sign up for access to our Virtual Open Day: Anytime, University emails and invites to upcoming virtual and on-campus events.