Skip to content

Visa support

International Student Support & UKVI Compliance Team

What we do...

  • assist international applicants with making a successful Student Visa application
  • ensure international students are complying with the Student Visa rules during their studies
  • ensure the University of Bradford is meeting our Student Visa sponsor licence requirements
  • advise international students on issues relating to other student-related visa and immigration issues

The Immigration Rules are changing all the time and it is important that international applicants have the most up-to-date information to allow them to make a Student Visa application. We do our best to provide the most recent information on our website, but please also check the official government website before applying for your visa.


How we can help you...

The International Student Support team will assist and support you throughout the process of your Student Visa application.

As a new student to the University of Bradford, we:

  • advise on the CAS process and assist you with making a successful visa application for you and your family, including advising on financial requirements, TB Testing, and ATAS Clearance
  • conduct pre-CAS credibility interviews
  • offer advisory webinars for applicants and agents
  • organise an airport pick up service and orientation programme for new students

We will continue to support you during your studies here at the University of Bradford with matters concerning your visa and immigration responsibilities and with general welfare support all the way through to your Graduation. 


After your offer

Find out more about visas, paying tuition fees, and accommodation.

Student Visas

Most international students will require a Student Visa to study in the UK. Find out more about the visa requirements and how to apply.

Arriving in the UK

Find our more about what to do once you have your visa or have arrived in the UK.

Terms of service

The International Student Support & UKVI Compliance Team terms of service.

Important CAS Dates

September 2023 Intake

CAS Deadlines for Postgraduate Courses are as follows:

  • Faculty of Management, Law and Social Sciences; Faculty of Health Studies programmes; or Faculty of Engineering and Informatic programmes (30 April  2023- deposit payment / 07 May 2023- document submission).
  • Faculty of engineering and Informatics programmes; Faculty of Life Sciences programmes; Turkey and Sri Lanka region applicants (25 June 2023 - deposit payment / 02 July 2023 - document submission).

We must receive your payment of £5,000 toward your tuition by the deadline to provide us enough time to process your CAS. Please find information on how to pay.

We must also have received all of your visa documents (ie. matured financial evidence and TB certificate and/or ATAS if required) by the document submission deadline.

To submit your documents, email them to

These are strict deadlines. We cannot accept any evidence after the deadline. If you will not meet the deadline for any reason, you may want to consider deferring your offer to the next intake. Please contact for more information on deferring.

Upcoming Webinars


6 April 2023 CAS Issuing Webinar 14:00 - 15:00 (BST)

18 April 2023 Visa Application Webinar 10:00 - 11:00 (BST)


3 May 2023 CAS Issuing Webinar 10:00 - 11:00 (BST)

11 May 2023 Accommodation Information for International Students 14:00 - 15:00 (BST)

18 May 2023 Visa Application Webinar 10:00 - 11:00 (BST)

Find out more about our webinars, book onto a session, and view recorded sessions.

Contact us


Telephone: +44 (0)1274 236900

Office: Richmond Building (please enquire at MyBradford)