New Student Route
Please note that at 9.00 am on 5 October 2020 the Home Office is switching from the Tier 4 (General) Route to the new Student Route. The website has been updated with the new route rules and regulations. Students who already have visas on Tier 4 are not effected by these new application changes unless extending or applying for a new visa for a new course. If you have any questions about how you may be effected by the changes, please contact us at email@example.com.
The International Student Support team will assist and support you throughout the process of your Student Visa application.
Available support includes:
- how to make a successful Student Visa application
- complying with the Student Visa rules during your studies
- meeting our Student Visa sponsor licence requirements
- advice relating to other student-related visa and immigration issues
We will continue to support you during your studies here at the University of Bradford with matters concerning your visa and immigration responsibilities and with general welfare support all the way through to your Graduation.
Immigration rules are changing all the time and it is important you have the most up to date information to allow you to make a successful Tier 4 (General) application.
As a new student to the University of Bradford, we can advise on the CAS process and assist you with making a successful visa application for you and your family, including advising on financial requirements, TB Testing, and ATAS Clearance.
We offer practice credibility interviews, and visa support webinars, as well as webinars on planning your journey to Bradford.
You will also find information on how to pay your tuition fees, accommodation, what to do once your visa is granted and preparing for your arrival. We organise an airport pick up service and orientation programme for new students; more information on this can be found 'Get prepared' page.
Important Visa Dates for the January Intake
Deposit Payment Deadline: 23 November 2020 (or 7 December 2020 for countries on the differential evidence requirement list)
- We must recieve your payment of £2000 toward your tuition by this date to provide us enough time to process your CAS. Please find information on how to pay here.
CAS Issuing Deadline: 7 December 2020 (or 18 December 2020 for countries on the differential evidence requirement list)
- This is the last date we will be issuing CAS for this intake. This date is determined based on the standard amount of time it takes for a visa application to be processed. Please ensure we have recieved all necessary documents requsted for your CAS before this date.
- Visa Application, Tuesday 17 November 2020, between 10:00 – 11:00 - Register here
- EU Visa Support, Wednesday 18 November 2020, between 14:00 - 15:00 - Register here
- Visa Application, Tuesday 24 November 2020, between 15:00 – 16:00 - Register here
- Pre-arrival information, Tuesday 2 December 2020, between 10:00 – 11:00 - Register here
- Pre-arrival information, Tuesday 9 December 2020, between 14:00 – 15:00 - Register here
You can read about the different webinars here.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone +44 (0)1274 236900
Daily drop-in sessions
Students can also speak to a member of our International Student Support & UKVI Compliance team:
- Monday to Friday, 11.00am to 12.00pm, at MyBradford - Student Support, Richmond Building,
Or our International Student Advisor:
- Tuesday and Thursday, 11.00pm to 12.00pm, at MyBradford - Student Support, Richmond Building.