International Student Support & UKVI Compliance Team
The International Student Support team will assist and support you throughout the process of your Student Visa application.
Available support includes:
- how to make a successful Student Visa application
- complying with the Student Visa rules during your studies
- meeting our Student Visa sponsor licence requirements
- advice relating to other student-related visa and immigration issues
We will continue to support you during your studies here at the University of Bradford with matters concerning your visa and immigration responsibilities and with general welfare support all the way through to your Graduation.
Immigration rules are changing all the time and it is important you have the most up to date information to allow you to make a Student Visa application.
As a new student to the University of Bradford, we can advise on the CAS process and assist you with making a successful visa application for you and your family, including advising on financial requirements, TB Testing, and ATAS Clearance.
We offer practice credibility interviews, and visa support webinars, as well as webinars on planning your journey to Bradford.
You will also find information on the EU Settlement Scheme, what to do once you receive your offer letter and travelling to the UK.
We organise an airport pick up service and orientation programme for new students; more information on this can be found 'Get prepared' page.
Important Visa Dates for the September Intake
Deposit Payment and Document Submission Deadline: 7 August (Postgraduate Courses) or 2 September (Undergraduate COurses)
- We must receive your payment of £2000 toward your tuition by this date to provide us enough time to process your CAS. Please find information on how to pay here.
- We must also have received all of your visa documents (ie. matured financial evidence and TB certificate and/or ATAS if required)
This is a strict deadline. We cannot accept any financial evidence after this deadline. If you will not meet the deadline for any reason, you may want to consider deferring your offer to the next intake. Please contact email@example.com for more information on deferring.
EU Nationals – Visa changes from 1 January 2021
Freedom of movement between the UK and EU ended on 31 December 2020 and from 1st January 2021 the UK implemented a points-based immigration system.
- All prospective international students, including EU, EEA and Swiss nationals coming to the UK for a course longer than 6 months will need to apply to the Student route, or the Child Student route if they are aged between 4-17 years old.
- EU, EEA and Swiss students can continue to visit the UK for up to 6 months without applying for a visa and may participate in short term study.
What to do when you get your offer letter
Find out more about visas, paying tuition fees, and accommodation.
Most international students will require a Student Visa to study in the UK. Find out more about the visa requirements and how to apply.
Arriving in the UK
Find our more about what to do once you have your visa or have arrived in the UK.
Terms of service
The International Student Support & UKVI Compliance Team terms of service.