The International Student Support team will assist and support you throughout the process of your Tier 4 (General) Student visa application.
Available support includes:
- how to make a successful Tier 4 application
- complying with the Tier 4 rules during your studies
- meeting our Tier 4 sponsor licence requirements
- advice relating to other student-related visa and immigration issues
We will continue to support you during your studies here at the University of Bradford with matters concerning your visa and Tier 4 student responsibilities and with general welfare support all the way through to your Graduation.
Immigration rules are changing all the time and it is important you have the most up to date information to allow you to make a successful Tier 4 (General) application.
As a new student to the University of Bradford, we can advise on the CAS process and assist you with making a successful visa application for you and your family, including advising on financial requirements, TB Testing, and ATAS Clearance.
We offer practice credibility interviews, and visa support webinars, as well as webinars on planning your journey to Bradford.
You will also find information on how to pay your tuition fees, accommodation, what to do once your visa is granted and preparing for your arrival. We organise an airport pick up service and orientation programme for new students; more information on this can be found 'Get prepared' page.
We will be holding webinars throughout the summer to help you through the visa process. Please register to attend via the links below.
- Visa Application Process on the 27th July between 14:00 – 15:00: REGISTER
- Pre-arrival: what happens when you arrive on the 17th August between 10:00 – 11:00: REGISTER
- Pre-arrival: what happens when you arrive on the 2nd September between 14:00 – 15:00: REGISTER
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone +44 (0)1274 236900
Daily drop-in sessions
Students can also speak to a member of our International Student Support & UKVI Compliance team:
- Monday to Friday, 11.00am to 12.00pm, at MyBradford - Student Support, Richmond Building,
Or our International Student Advisor:
- Tuesday and Thursday, 11.00pm to 12.00pm, at MyBradford - Student Support, Richmond Building.