Welcome to the Health and Social Care Summer School
Please note: The application deadline for this event was 11 June 2023. Bookings are no longer being taken.
This five-day, hands-on, practical and information-packed programme will have activities that are focused on helping you explore what your health and social care strengths and interests are and what pathways are open to you.
The Health and Social Care Summer School is an in-person event at the University of Bradford.
11 June 2023
Lunch and drinks provided
Come along and:
- be inspired by talking to different health and social care professionals about their different roles and careers
- try out some of our equipment
- learn about what it is like to be a patient or a carer
- find out more about being a student in health and social care, including placements
- find out more about university life
- find out what qualifications you need
Attendees will receive a Digital Skill Badge that recognise the essential workplace skills and knowledge gained during the summer school. Badges are shareable and compatible with all major platforms searched by employers and educators, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.