- Wednesday 09 December 2020, 6:00pm to 7:30pm
- This is an online event.
Join us for the quick-fire style presentation event to hear from a range of academics from the University of Bradford, who were successful in receiving funding for their multidisciplinary research projects designed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
As attendees you will get a short insight into a wide range of projects and then have an opportunity to join the conversation in themed discussions and Q&A sessions.
Confirmed Researchers presentations:
- Dementia Social Care Project, Kathryn Lord, Senior Research Fellow
- The impact of COVID-19 pandemic on asylum seeker and refugee health in Bradford District and West Yorkshire, Mel Cooper, Reader in Maternity and Migrant Health
- An investigation into panic buying and spread of COVID-19, Elvira Ismagilova, Lecturer in Marketing
- A post COVID-19 recovery plan for small and micro businesses and entrepreneurs in Yorkshire, David Spicer, Senior Lecturer in HRM
- Game theory-based Approach to Modelling Optimal Social Distancing, Hassan Ugail, Professor of Visual Computing
- QualDash for COVID-19, Mai Elshehaly, Lecturer in Computer Science
- Moral decision-making during COVID-19: Moral judgments, moralisation, and everyday behaviour, Kathryn Francis, Lecturer in Psychology
The event will be hosted online. A link to join will be sent to registered participants a few days before the event.