Learning and assessment
This programme will:
- provide an educational framework that is vocationally relevant, which meets your professional development needs and the organisational needs of employers
- stimulate you to become a self-directed learner who is motivated to sustain and advance your own continuous professional learning
- develop your reporting skills, knowledge and critical understanding to an advanced level
- further develop your cognitive and practical skills to undertake data synthesis and complex problem solving
- develop you as a leader with the skills and confidence to act as a role model, supporting the professional development of colleagues and the work of your organisation
- develop you as a critically reflective competent leader who will manage service development towards effective, sustainable, inclusive, fair and ethically sensitive service provision
A comprehensive support network is here for you to ensure you reach your academic potential and go on to further success in the future.
You'll benefit from a range of support services, including:
- Personal academic tutor
- Student Support/Administration Team
- Academic Skills Advice Service
- Career and Employability Services
- Disability Service
- Well-stocked libraries and excellent IT facilities
At the University of Bradford, the success of the Radiography MSc programmes is evidenced by the diverse bank of knowledge, skills, and research output within the teaching teams, which contributes to a high level of pedagogic practice, knowledge transfer activity and wider impact and influence on the professional at a national and international level.
A renowned strength of the programmes is the utility of research-informed teaching to ensure the content reflects contemporary and fast-evolving UK and international medical imaging practices.