How to apply
- Complete the online application form.
- Send a copy of your IELTS for UKVI certificate and passport to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to get a CAS:
- Return the Acceptance information (this is sent with your Pre-sessional course offer letter) to email@example.com.
- Send a copy of your sponsor letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or pay the £2000 deposit.
- Send a copy of the personal information pages of your passport to email@example.com.
- You must have an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course offer before we can give you a place on the Pre-sessional course.
- Check your emails regularly throughout the admissions process and don’t forget to contact us in case of any questions or if your circumstances change.
When will I receive my pre-sessional offer letter?
Standard pre-sessional applications will be processed in three days but this may take longer during busy periods. January is our busiest time when applications will definitely take longer to process.
You should already have a degree course offer before you can be considered for a pre-sessional course.
When will I receive my CAS?
We can issue you with a CAS within 2 – 5 working days (depending on the time of the year) AFTER we have completed all necessary checks. A CAS can only be issued if you have provided us with the following evidence that meets the Home Office requirements:
- A copy of your passport
- Copies of all your qualifications
- Advance payment of £2,000 or acceptable official sponsor letter
- ATAS certificate for certain applicants (if required, details will be included in your offer email)
- Copies of any previous UK visas and CAS issued for any UK institution
- Financial evidence that you intend to use for your Tier 4 visa application
- TB Certificate (if applicable)
Please note that the receipt of a CAS is not automatic.