Food and drink
We have a number of outlets across campus for you to relax with a coffee or a meal, or to grab something to take away.
Food and drink on campus is provided by BaxterStorey.
As well as the Atrium Restaurant, which serves breakfast and lunch, we have our new outlets:
- Starbucks in the Richmond Building Atrium and Starbucks Rapid in Horton Building
- Costa Coffee in Student Central has our daily 'Shawarma Drama', along with more hot food and drinks than ever before
- Join us in Season's Cafe for more Starbucks drinks and a wide range of hot food - including meals and grab-and-go options.
Richmond Building D floor offering breakfast and lunch.
Also available from the D floor restaurant - Starbucks coffee, cold drinks, sandwiches and confectionery.
Open for breakfast: 08:30 - 11:00 and lunch: 12:00 - 14:00.
Atrium Coffee Bar
Starbucks in the Richmond Building Atrium offers the full range of Starbucks drinks, breakfast and lunch items.
Open 08:00 - 17:00 during term time and 08:00 - 16:00 out of term time.
CURB Street Food
CURB in the Richmond Building Atrium offers street food breakfast and lunch as well as a selection of cold drinks and Starbucks hot drinks.
Open 08:30 - 15:00.
Student Central Coffee Bar
Costa Coffee and Student Central has our daily 'Shawarma Drama', along with more hot food to take away, full salad bar, cold drinks, and confectionery.
Open 08:00 - 16:00.
Join our Food Club
Join us completely free of charge and receive countless benefits!
- receive points every time you buy something from one of our outlets
- work towards free vouchers such as buying five hot drinks and getting the sixth free
- receive exclusive offers and deals throughout the year
- prepay for your food and drinks online
- join our food club by downloading our app on iPhone and Android
- you can also join us by speaking to any member of catering staff at the outlets
Special diets and allergies
Please advise us of any special requirements or allergies you have at the time of booking. Every effort will be made to provide suitable dishes.
For example, vegetarian options are illustrated with (v) and all soup ordered for hospitality will be vegetarian unless specified. Gluten/wheat free products are available on request. Halal meat and poultry are available on request.
Please note: traces of nuts may be found in some of the dishes so please ensure you check on ordering if there is a risk to anyone present. Should you have any allergy concerns at all please discuss with a member of the Baxterstorey team.
We understand that food allergies can present a serious concern for some of our customers. If you would like information on the allergen content of our foods, please speak to a member of staff in one of our outlets and we will be happy to assist.
For more information, daily menus, events and more, you can email us directly, call in at one of our locations listed above, or contact us through our social media presence.
Follow us Twitter @BigMouthBrad
Follow us Instagram @uobcatering
Like us Facebook @BigMouthBradford
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org