Fees and Financial Support
A university education is one of the greatest investments you’ll ever make. Graduates earn an extra £100,000 on average over their working lives, but it’s not all about money. You’ll broaden your horizons, make new friends and work out what you can contribute as a global citizen.
We’ve been transforming our students’ lives for nearly 50 years. We’ll make sure you graduate not just with the academic knowledge, but also the life skills and experience to help open doors to a brighter future.
- Fees 2017/18
- Tuition fees for 2016/17 entry
- Fees for previous years
- Paying your fees
- Fee assessment
- Additional costs of studying at Bradford
- Tuition Fees Loan (Undergraduate - Home and EU)
- Living Cost (Maintenance) Loans (Undergraduate - Home)
- Loans for Part-Time Students
- Students with disabilities
- Students with dependants
- Students leaving care and from Foyers
- University of Bradford Hardship Fund
- Financial Relief Fund
- Charities and Trusts
Part-time students can access a non-income assessed tuition fee loan to cover the cost of their course fees.
If you have studied at university before, even without achieving the qualification, your entitlement to student funding will be affected.
Contact us to find out more: email@example.com