Fees and Financial Support
A university education is one of the greatest investments you’ll ever make. Graduates earn an extra £100,000 on average over their working lives, but it’s not all about money. You’ll broaden your horizons, make new friends and work out what you can contribute as a global citizen.
We’ve been transforming our students’ lives for nearly 50 years. We’ll make sure you graduate not just with the academic knowledge, but also the life skills and experience to help open doors to a brighter future.
- Tuition fees for 2015/16 entry
- Tuition fees for 2014/15 entry
- Tuition fees for 2013/14 entry
- Paying your fees
- Fee assessment
- Additional costs of studying at Bradford
Find some useful resources and a chance to test your knowledge. This information mainly applies to full-time undergraduate students from the UK and those from the EU who have been living in the UK for the three years prior to the start of their course.
- Tuition Fees Loan (Undergraduate - Home and EU)
- Maintenance Loans (Undergraduate - Home)
- Maintenance Grants (Undergraduate - Home)
- Loans for Part-Time Students
- Students with Disabilities
- Students with Dependents
- Students leaving care and from Foyers
- University of Bradford Hardship Fund
- Financial Relief Fund
- Charities and Trusts
Part-time students can access a non-income assessed tuition fee loan to cover the cost of their course fees.
If you have studied at university before, even without achieving the qualification, your entitlement to student funding will be affected.
Contact us to find out more.
UK student finance contacts
Student Finance England
Tel: 0300 100 0607
Student Awards Agency for Scotland
Tel: 0300 555 0505
Student Finance Northern Ireland
Tel: 0300 100 0077
Student Finance Wales
Tel: 0300 200 4050