Media, Design and Technology
- Learn from industry experts in the UK's first UNESCO City of Film
- Choose the option of taking a placement year in industry
- Work on real-life client projects through our Digital Media Working Academy
All of our undergraduate courses offer the option of a placement year in industry:
- Animation BSc (Hons)
- Film and Television Production BA (Hons)
- Film and Visual Effects Technology BSc (Hons)
- Game Design and Development BSc (Hons)
- Graphics for Games BA (Hons)
- Virtual and Augmented Reality BSc (Hons)
Media, design and technology graduates are highly sought-after by companies at the forefront of the creative industries. Some of the roles our recent graduates have taken include:
- Media production assistant
- UX designer
- Software developer
- Marketing executive
- Game designer
This is where
...my dreams became reality
Ntando Ndhlukula - Computer Animation and Visual Effects
"I have developed my creative skills by practising with the university's industry standard software. Now I have a portfolio full of a range of artistic work which will help me get into the field of visual effects.
"As part of the MDT school you have a good mix of creative courses, and I'm lucky enough to have friends that want to work in different areas. This has been helpful with group work, and it's also inspired some of us to start collaborating on YouTube videos to showcase our skills."
This is Bradford
Bradford is an exciting place for a student to be. Our close-knit campus is just a 10-minute walk from the centre of this friendly, diverse and enterprising city.
Find out about the University, the city, and the facilities and services available to our students.