Pharmacy & Medical Sciences
- Students have access to our innovative new Digital Health Enterprise Zone (DHEZ) facilities which include our Phlebotomy Suite, Pathology Lab and a number of student-staffed clinics
- Our Anatomy and Pathology Resource Centre is home to an iGene Digital Autopsy Table - the only one of its kind in an educational institute
- Team-Based Learning (TBL) allows students to develop better interpersonal, teamworking and critical thinking skills and is an integral part of our pharmacy programmes
Our Pharmacy MPharm programmes are accredited by the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC).
The Foundation in Clinical Sciences/Medicine is suitable for progression onto Clinical Sciences BSc (Hons), and is recognised for entry into year 1 of Medicine at Leeds.
A future in medicine, the pharmaceutical industry or patient care roles in the NHS are all options for clinical sciences and pharmacy graduates. Possible career roles include:
- Health service manager
- Healthcare scientist
- Clinical psychologist
- Teaching or research academic
- Community pharmacist
- Medical sales representative
- Clinical scientist
Pharmacy & Medical Sciences in 30 seconds
Our clinical sciences and pharmacy courses explained in half a minute.
Clinical Sciences in 30 seconds
Pharmacy in 30 seconds
This is where I
...learned to help the community
"I chose to study Pharmacy because I wanted to help the community and meet people from different backgrounds.
"Bradford offers a five-year course. I will be completing two six-month placements in the fourth and fifth years which will give me an insight into being a practising pharmacist - I will finally put what I've learnt into practice in the real world."
This is where I
...set foundations for my aspirations
"Clinical Sciences showed me that we are not limited to those half-a-dozen vocational courses that we sometimes think we are as school children. I was always the exception to the norm; choosing the modules that most people would not, but I loved it.
"It was opportunities like this that I have Clinical Sciences to thank for. Opportunities that did not only benefit my grades but also set the foundations for my future aspirations."
This is Bradford
Bradford is an exciting place for a student to be. Our close-knit campus is just a 10-minute walk from the centre of this friendly, diverse and enterprising city.
Find out about the University, the city, and the facilities and services available to our students.