- Our School of Management is one of the few universities in the world to hold the 'triple-crown' of accreditations: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS
- The Bradford Trading Room provides hands-on experience of investment decision-making, and how to deal responsibly with financial and economic market data
- Our management students can benefit from the innovative Career Booster programme, allowing you to gain extra business and management qualifications to compliment your degree
All of our management courses offer the option of a professional sandwich year in industry.
- Accounting and Finance BSc (Hons)
- Business and Management BSc (Hons)
- Economics BSc (Hons)
- Finance and Economics BSc (Hons)
- Finance and Business Analytics BSc (Hons)
- Human Resource Management BSc (Hons)
- International Business and Management BSc (Hons)
- Management and Business Analytics BSc (Hons)
- Marketing BSc (Hons)
- Foundation Year
A one-year programme which provides an alternate route to degree-level courses
Careers in management
The career paths open to graduates of our School of Management are exciting and varied. Financial, managerial and analytical roles in organisations from start-ups to multi-nationals are all options, depending on your specialism. Potential roles include:
- Business consultant
- Public, private or not-for-profit sector organisation manager
- Financial risk analyst
- Market researcher
- HR specialist
this is where I
...had a life-changing placement experience
"I completed a year in industry for the Government Economic Service at the Department for Work and Pensions in London; having this experience was life-changing for me.
"The best thing about the placement was that no one treated me as a student; they invested so much in me. I was responsible for making a performance pack for the Minister, which was a big responsibility. It really helped me learn and grow as an economist."
This is Bradford
Bradford is an exciting place for a student to be. Our close-knit campus is just a 10-minute walk from the centre of this friendly, diverse and enterprising city.
Find out about the University, the city, and the facilities and services available to our students.