Skip to content


This is Bradford

Clearing is open

Clearing is another chance to apply for an undergraduate degree and start this September.

You can apply as soon as you have your results. Call our Clearing helpline to discuss your options.

You can become the very best version of yourself at the University of Bradford. It’s a place where amazing things happen.

Our degrees are more than just a qualification. This is where you’ll expand your mind and make lifelong friends. This is where you’ll grow, learn and experience.

What is undergraduate study?

An undergraduate degree is a Level 6 qualification known as a Bachelor's or Honours degree.

Usually, you will need to have Level 3 qualifications, such as A levels, BTEC or equivalent qualifications to study a Bachelor's degree course.

A standard Bachelor's degree is three years of study from Level 4 in the first year, to Level 6 in the final year. There are several types of Bachelor's degrees, including:

  • Bachelor of Arts or BA (Hons)
  • Bachelor of Science or BSc (Hons)
  • Bachelor of Engineering or BEng (Hons)
  • Bachelor of Law or LLB (Hons)

If you do not have the required grades for your desired degree course you may want to consider a foundation year, which gives you an extra year of study and the required skills to progress to an undergraduate degree.

Not sure which course you want to study?

Take a look at our subject areas.

Order your Undergraduate Guide

Receive a digital copy of our 2024 Undergraduate Guide.

Public Health student, Vanessa Naddamba stood in front of a white textured wall.

I received such a warm welcome as soon as I came to Bradford, my decision was made immediately. I got such a good vibe from the city and the lecturers, and I remember thinking I could stay here, I could be here.

Vanessa Naddamba, BSc (Hons) Public Health and Community Wellbeing

Contact us

Have a question about studying at the University of Bradford?

Complete our form and our Enquiries Team will be in touch. Alternatively, you can register for updates from the University.