How to Apply
1. Read our 'What you can Study' section.
You should check that the University of Bradford offers modules in your subject area. Some subject areas are restricted, so please read the relevant section for guidance.
If you are applying to Bradford as an exchange student you should firstly be selected and nominated by your home institution. After your nomination you can proceed to complete the application procedure below.
To be nominated your home institution should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your full name name, level of study, subject area, duration (semester or full year) and email address.
If your institution does not currently have an agreement with the University of Bradford, you may still apply for a study abroad opportunity with us, but you need to seek approval from your institution to attend the programme and check that you can transfer credits to your degree back home. You will also be required to pay tuition fees, please see the IVSP pages for more details.
Please check our list of partner institutions to find out if we have an agreement with your university:
Regardless of partnership arrangements between your institution and the University of Bradford, we advise you to be in touch with a Study Abroad team at your institution for initial support with your application.
3. Complete our application form - this will be updated and made available at the end of October (estimated)
Please complete this form accurately, the information will be used to generate your student ID and offer letter.
Once the form is submitted you will be contacted with the details of your University of Bradford student ID (UB Number). Please note this may take up to 10 days.
4. Submit supporting documents
When you receive your UB number you should submit the supporting documentation below to email@example.com:
- Module Selection Form. You may also submit a Learning Agreement if your home institution supplies one to you.
- Transcript of most recent studies. This is a list of courses or modules studied to date. It should be stamped and dated by your home institution. If you are currently studying modules which are not yet graded and included in your transcript, please also submit a list of these modules.
- Evidence of English Language. A list of accepted English Language qualifications are available online. However for exchange students who do not require a tier 4 visa a letter from your University Language centre confirming that your English is at CEFR B2 or above is acceptable.
- Copy of Passport or National ID (EU students only)
- Reference (Non-EU Students)
- Erasmus+ Institutional Fact Sheet 2017-18 UK BRADFOR 01 (pdf)
- Erasmus+ Institutional Fact Sheet 2017-18 UK BRADFOR 01 (docx)
- Module information
- Departmental coordinators
Please refer to our Visa Support Team for information regarding visas.