For 2017/18 we have 22 schemes running across all 5 faculties and about 150 PAL Leaders will be trained and supported to work with over 1500 of our new students. It's great to see so many students volunteering to make a difference and staff support from the programmes has been essential in establishing and developing these schemes.
- Public Health & Community Wellbeing
- Paramedic Science
- Clinical Sciences
- School of Computing
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil/Structural Engineering
- Clinical Technology
- Mechanical/Auto Engineering
- Medical Engineering
- School of Media, Design & Technology
- School of Law
- School of Management (including Economics)
- Peace Studies & International Development
- Social Work
- MA Social Work
- Working with Children, Young People & Families (now running as peer mentoring)
- Certificate of International Foundation Studies
If you have any queries about any of the above schemes please email the team.
If you'd like to set up a new PAL Scheme, please visit here.