- A broad range of clinical experience primarily within the field of musculoskeletal (MSK) practice in a variety of clinical settings ranging from semi-professional sport to the NHS.
- Clinical Lead Physiotherapist in Lower Limb at local NHS Foundation Trust.
- Senior MSK Physiotherapist at 3 large NHS Organisations.
- Previous Representative for the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
- Wide experience of acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions in the following clinical areas - Orthopaedic Gymnasium; Shoulder Rehabilitation; Chronic Pain; Spinal; Hands; Pilates. Rotational experience in the following clinical areas - Orthopaedics (Elective & Trauma); Paediatrics; Acute Neurology; Acute Medicine; Stroke Rehabilitation; Respiratory Care; Intermediate & Community Care
Teaching interestsMusculoskeletal Physiotherapy
|Peer Reviewed Journal|
|Title||Healthcare practice placements: back to the drawing board? (2019)|
|Authors||Millington PM, Hellawell MR, Graham C, Edwards L|
|Journal||British Journal of Health Care Management|