Jennifer has undertaken a number of jobs within Boots UK, over many years, and has developed a broad range of skills and experience. As well as working as a community pharmacist she have also worked in divisional leadership roles within Boots, and also within the Superintendent’s Office. She has worked with different stakeholders, at the highest level, and is also experienced at influencing a diverse range of people. A number of the roles she has held have involved individual and group project work, producing materials and tools to be used at a company level. Jennifer has been involved in teaching and training through her previous roles as a Teacher Practitioner, and more recently in her current role as a Clinical Teacher in Primary Care Pharmacy at the University of Bradford.
- 01-JAN-86: Tudhoe Grange Comprehensive School - 10 'O' Levels
- 01-JAN-88: Spennymoor Comprehensice School - 3 'A' Levels
- 01-JAN-91: University of Nottingham - BSc (Hons)
- 01-JAN-07: Keele University - Postgraduate Dip (Distinction)
- 01-JAN-18: University of Bradford -